Click this link to jump to the travel section of this registration page.
Recreation league soccer registration for the 2017-18 season is OPEN
Note: The first registration screen will show the full price. The early bird discount will be processed at checkout.
2017-18 Recreation Soccer full season fees: Please register each child in one of these categories
|Munchkin||$70 early registration; $80 after June 18|
|Recreation fee – 1 child (U8 – High School)||$100 early registration; $115 after June 18|
|Discount – Each additional child in the same category||$10 off|
NRSC Recreation Soccer Notes
- The Munchkin program is for players who turn 4 years old by July 31, 2017 and are under 6 years old as of July 31, 2017. This program meets only on Saturday for one hour of group training and fun games.
- Players age 6 through High School play in age appropriate inhouse leagues. These teams play competitive games on Saturday with one practice per week.
- Players that want to play up in an older age group can do so if they are within 1 year of the deadline for that age group. Registration will force players into the proper age group based on their birth date. Please contact the Registrar Dave Manson to request a move. In some cases, an additional fee may apply.
- The NRSC also offers free outdoor footskills in fall and spring. Footskills are taught by qualified instructors for most recreation age groups.
- For help determining your child’s age group, use this recreation league Age Group Guide.
- Adult players (Coed and Men 30+) will now register online by clicking the NRSC shield above.
If you have questions on recreation registration, please email Dave Manson.
Please be aware of the NRSC refund policy, which covers both recreation and travel players.
Registration for 2017-18 travel program is OPEN
The KYCK Travel Registration System from last year was recently bought by SportsEngine so unfortunately, we must ask you to key in all your information once again. Everyone will also be required to set up a NEW username and password but be sure to save it for future registrations and use the same family login info for all the travel players in your family.
Before you click on the registration link below, you will need to have a headshot photo of the player registering, no larger than 5MB, and in a JPG or PNG file format. For players new to the North Royalton Soccer Club travel program, you will also need to have a file or picture of the player’s birth certificate, again no larger than 5MB JPG or PNG. Finally, to complete the registration process through the secure site, please have your Visa, Master Card, Discover or checking account information available. If you are registering more than one child in the travel program, use the discount code nr1player for our NRSC multiplayer $10.00 discount. This discount and code is only good for the registration of the second and third child registered in your family.
Note: Players who make a Travel A Team will not be eligible to play in the Recreation league. Players who make a Travel B or C team are eligible but must make a firm commitment to attend practices and games.