Please remember to support our team sponsors with your patronage.
Serpentini Stadium rules
Please remember these rules when using Serpentini Stadium for games or footskills:
1. No GUM, SUNFLOWER SEEDS, FOOD, or COLORED DRINKS OF ANY KIND are permitted on or near the field or track.
2. Please DO NOT BRING MUDDY CLEATS to the stadium. Clean your cleats prior to arriving on school property.
3. NO PETS and NO BIKES are allowed in the stadium.
4. Please DO NOT PARK ON THE GRASS. There is plenty of parking at the Middle school and the High school. All 3 entrances to the stadium will be open for access to the stadium for footskills.
5. Please THROW ALL GARBAGE IN THE TRASH CONTAINERS.
We are very proud of our state of the art stadium facility. The entire community worked very hard to make this become a reality. We do not want to see a few ruin it for those who benefit from it the most…..OUR YOUTH!!
LET’S ALL DO OUR PART TO PRESERVE ONE OF THE FINEST FACILITIES IN THE STATE!!!
Heasley Field rules
Please remember these rules when using Heasley Field for games or footskills:
1. NO PETS are allowed at the fields.
2. Field usage is permitted during authorized events only. Practices or scrimmages may be held at Heasley only when approved by the NRSC Board.
3. Please THROW ALL GARBAGE IN THE TRASH CONTAINERS.
The NRSC wants to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for all of our players and spectators. Good sportsmanship is expected from everyone. The coaches and players are expected to represent our league with dignity and respect for others. We expect the same high standards of behavior from parents and other spectators who attend the games.
Ohio Return-to-Play Law – Information for Players and Parents
All parents are required to read and acknowledge the Ohio Return-to-Play Law information as part of the online registration process. If you need refresher information on recognizing signs of a concussion and the required protocol for returning to play, please use the link below.
Ohio Return-to-Play Law – Information for Players and Parents (pdf)
NRSC Electronic Messaging – Field Closing notices and More!
To get instant Field Closing notices and other NRSC electronic communications, register your cell and/or e-mail using the instructions below.
Register Via Phone:
Text this number 84483 (as the phone number)
Do not add anything in the subject line
Enter NRSCrain in the text area and hit send. It’s that easy!
Register Via Website:
Go to RainedOut.net (click on link) to get the latest posting.
Enter your e-mail or cell number (a validation code will be txt’d to your cell or e-mailed so wait a minute). Enter the validation code after receiving it and you’re registered.
That’s it…at that point you will get instant updates. At a later time you can text/e-mail stop and you will be removed from the system.
To Close the Fields or Not
It is never a good thing when we close the fields, but many don’t understand why. Why can’t we play on game day, the sun is out? What you need to understand is that after several days/hours of rain the ground is saturated with water and does not just disappear the moment the sun comes out. At times it needs a day or two to get dry enough to play again. You may wonder why your game was cancelled, but it’s not just one game that we need to think about — it is several. If we let them play, the fields would be unplayable in a short period of time as well as a possible danger to players.